What We Offer - Benefits of Membership
If your organisation is in the Waikato and is ‘not-for-profit’, if you involve volunteers (or would like to), and are committed to best practice in volunteer management – then your organisation will benefit from becoming a member of Volunteering Waikato.
Volunteering Waikato membership gives access to…
- A Volunteer Recruitment and Referral Service. You may list as many positions as you choose for one annual membership fee.
- An opportunity to profile your organisation on our website, enabling potential volunteers to find out more about your organisation.
- Advertisements – we advertise widely around the Waikato Region, through extensive social media, and on our website. Potential volunteers can ‘apply online’ for these positions, if you choose.
- Groups of volunteers for specific projects through our Corporate and Group Volunteering Programmes.
- An Advice and Support Service in all aspects of volunteering and volunteer management.
- Training & Networking for Co-ordinators of Volunteers.
- The Volunteering Waikato newsletter UPDATE which will be sent to you every month with valuable information and articles.
- An opportunity to take part in the annual Volunteer Excellence Awards. Nominating your individual volunteers or teams of volunteers is a great way to say ‘Thank You!’ - and all member organisations receive an invitation to attend the event.