What We Offer - Benefits of Membership
If your organisation is in the Waikato and is ‘not-for-profit’, if you involve volunteers (or would like to), and are committed to best practice in volunteer management – then your organisation will benefit from becoming a member of Volunteering Waikato.Volunteering Waikato membership gives access to…
- A Volunteer Recruitment and Referral Service. You may list as many positions as you choose for one annual membership fee.
- An opportunity to profile your organisation on our website (www.volunteeringwaikato.org.nz), enabling potential volunteers to find out more about your organisation.
- Advertisements – we advertise widely around the Waikato Region, on the VolunteerNow website, and on our website. Potential volunteers can ‘apply online’ for these positions, if you choose. All positions more than 30 minutes drive from Hamilton must be available for online applications.
- Groups of volunteers for specific projects through our Employee and Group Volunteering Programmes.
- An Advice and Support Service in all aspects of volunteering.
- Training & Networking for Co-ordinators of Volunteers.
- The Volunteering Waikato newsletter UPDATE which will be sent to you every month with valuable information and articles.
- An opportunity to take part in the annual Volunteer Excellence Awards. Nominating your individual volunteers or teams of volunteers is a great way to say ‘Thank You!’